Bamboo flooring bathroom - Floor plan website - How to do hardwood flooring.
Bamboo Flooring Bathroom
- Bamboo floors are manufactured from the bamboo plant. The majority of today's bamboo flooring products originate in China and other portions of Asia. The species of bamboo used for flooring is commonly known as "Moso".
- A set of matching units to be fitted in such a room, esp. as sold together
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- toilet: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- A room containing a toilet
- A bathroom is a room that may have different functions depending on the culturalist context. In the most literal sense, the word bathroom means "a room with a bath".
- A room containing a bathtub or a shower and usually also a washbasin and a toilet
second verse, same as the first.
so as i may or may not have mentioned, we spent a good number of months last year without a door for the bathroom. i'm pretty sure it came down in april or may when the bamboo floors were going down & i know it didn't come up till the day of our Thank God It's Hedonism party (the friday before thanksgiving). common practice was to announce to the household at large, "i'm going to the bathroom! don't look!" yes, this includes friends who came over for dinner/hangouts. it was ridiculous.
so when daniel hung the salvaged door shortly before thanksgiving, i didn't even care that it didn't latch b/c at least it CLOSED. it was unpainted --he'd actually painstakingly scraped about 100 years of gloppy paint off the damn thing -- & we debated between clear-coating it (b/c the scraped up door did look kinda cool) or just sucking it up & painting it.
needless to say, it's painted now & it looks fucking awesome. the bathroom still needs a hell of a lot of work & the thought of how expensive it will be kind of makes me want to barf, but most of what we could do ourselves at this stage has been done: new sink, new toilet, new shower curtain rod, new shower curtain (x2, actually, b/c a crazy orange cat with fluffy pants shredded the first one), new medicine cabinet, new linens, new trashcan, new door, new light fixture, new paint. (what could possibly remain, you ask -- try new tub, new walls in the shower (i'm sure the drywall is rotted behind that horrible sleeve), tiled walls in the shower, new window in the shower (the rotted wood is appalling), new ceiling, new shower fixtures, new tub fixtures, oh, & potentially changing the direction of the tub altogether. by the way, this may necessitate removing the floor we put in & possibly tiling. i know.)
antique *grass* bathroom
Hemp in the ceiling and smoked Bamboo on the floors. our latest DIY project in progress. the *grass* bathroom. when we get the recuperated flooring, i'll make a lime milk paint to do an antique white wash and we'll put them on the ceiling. more to come... as the weekends unfold.
clarke floor machines parts
global hardwood flooring
floor mat for kids
wood flooring surrey
display floor stands
wood floor installers
spring floor kits