CONCRETE SECOND FLOOR : SECOND FLOOR
Concrete second floor : Floor 12.
- With evidence locations; Quasi-3-D with companion photos
- Cover (an area) with concrete
- a strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water
- Fix in position with concrete
- Form (something) into a mass; solidify
- capable of being perceived by the senses; not abstract or imaginary; "concrete objects such as trees"
Second Floor Concrete Beams
These beams look flimsy but are reinforced with steel bars. Together with the concrete that is poured on top of them they hold all the brics and beams firm and the floor will be rigid.
Second Floor Reinforcing
Between the two suspended ceilings and directly over the solid wall below is placed steel reinforcing. This acts to give the floor rigidity.
installing floor joist
finishing wood floor
wood flooring atlanta
floor layout design
burning on the dancefloor
timber floor polish
johnson hardwood flooring
Post a comment